Wednesday 20 April 2011

Housefull 2 item number, Rani


The first time in her career, Rani Mukerji will do a hot disco number. Once collecting every other award in the country for her act in No One Killed Jessica, Rani will shortly put in the Dada Saheb Phalke Academy Award to her compilation.

Rani Mukerji is positively having enjoyable. She has brought a forceful presentation in her previous movie and she is kiting up for some matka-jhatka in the Housefull 2 outcome. Initial instance in her job, the actress will be seen in an item song. Yet while she is an incredible dancer, for some reason, she has stayed away from item songs so far in her career.

Rani, I love dancing and I think such special songs have a lot of energy. It's fun to see and shoot. Responsibility it entirely depends on how the song is being presented and if it excites me.

She confirms, "I'm happy that people have loved my film and my work. I have always let my work do the talking and I guess I have proved to my critics that I'm not over. It's a great feeling to be back winning awards. The past three years had been challenging because I didn't have box office success behind me. People forget the body of work and the amount of blood and sweat that you put in for years and write you off, so I'm very happy to get this prestigious award."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Loading