Wednesday 13 April 2011

Rana: Bipasha and My Love Story is just on screen

Rana Daggubati is already combating hook up gossip claiming they are presently friends in actual living.

Rana Daggubati said,” I was surprised on being offered one of the leads in Dum Maro Dum. Being a South Indian actor you expect to be playing 20 seconds cameo in Hindi films, not protagonists Me and Bipasha share a beautiful love story, but only on screen."


The pair cooperate a quixotic join in the film and Bipasha's seemingly single status sparked off rumors that their fiction has dripped more off screen. But Rana Daggubati has starved of the alleged hook up. The couple has also tried several warm scenes as part of the film.

"I did not expect that I'll be working in a Bollywood film so early in my career, It was fun to be working in a different industry in the same country. Even though the madness of movie-making is the same, the method of cinematic story-telling is different. I couldn't have played a Goan musician in any South Indian film.” said Rana.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Loading