Sunday 10 July 2011

James Franco's acting is unique: Freida Pinto

Actress Frieda Pinto is awed to her co-actor James Franco’s by original performing style in ''Rise of the Planet of the Apes'' which assisted her be trained a set. 

According to Frieda Pinto, He’s got his personal exclusive and distinct approach of the theater. It is not straight at all. It does take you by shock firstly, but it is all concerning being stretchy and demanding to realize how another actor works. I found a lot of things in his acting style that I could select up and gain knowledge. 

She went for the film because it humanized chimpanzees."I play a primatologist and I have dedicated my entire life to chimpanzees. Caroline is the voice of reason but it's a nice voice of reason without being preachy. It appealed to me because I never felt like I was reading a script about chimpanzees. I just felt like there was some humanizing there." added Pinto.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Loading