Thursday 4 August 2011

Randi Zuckerberg leave facebook


The 29 year old Randi Zuckerberg shortly tweeted about her way out from the world's major social network, which now claims 750 million users worldwide. Mark Zuckerberg's sister Randi, who also take places to be Face book’s Marketing Director, is goodbye her brother's group after six-year possession. She passed in her resignation note. Facebook established Randi was affecting on and said she designed to create her possess business.

She said on Twitter, "It is with mixed emotions that I announced my departure from Facebook today to launch my own initiative, Thanks everyone for the incredible outpouring of support and enthusiasm for my next adventure. So grateful. More info coming shortly!"

Randi make cleared her objects for touching on, "My goal is to launch my own innovative programming and work with media companies to develop their programming in new, and more social ways. In attacking this challenge, Facebook will clearly be a central element in all of my projects. I plan to demonstrate that anyone can do groundbreaking media work on the platform. And to the extent it makes sense for you, I'd be happy to advise Facebook on media projects, 'Facebook Live' or other initiatives if it is desired."

Randi's new corporation is named RtoZMedia, which by now has its hold website contribution a mystery landing page that, reveals very little about her the planned venture. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Loading