Friday 25 November 2011

Sonakshi Sinha, I am very proud of my Desiness

Sonakshi Sinha has put on the western look for a men's magazine cover and this may be her shot to drop the image that she gained seeing as Dabanng, in which she played a rural community girl. Sonakshi Sinha will once more seen draping five yard in Joker, Dabangg 2 and Lootera.

Sonakshi said at the presentation of the FHM magazine wrap, "I think it is good to look different in every photo shoot or a film. I think all my filmmakers are making me wear saris so I think it's good that in photo shoots I am seen in western outfits. As an actor, this change is also important. I try and mix it up. I am very proud of my 'Desiness' and I would have to agree for now because those are the type of roles that I have been doing. Later on, there will be a lot of scope for change.

The 24 years old Sonakshi Sinha had no release this time, but next year she has lined up Rowdy Rathore and Joker.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Loading