Sunday 27 March 2011

Waiting For The Day


I guess I had no reason, talking to you that way
It's just so unexpected, seeing you here today
Why now? Has it been long enough, for all the hurt to fade?
Oh, how I'm Waiting for the day
I guess I had no business, asking who your hangin 'round
You like to keep your secrets, it's a lesson i've learnt now
But you don't act like I feel nothing for your, and everything’s OK
Oh, how I'm Waiting for the day
 

Seems that you've been kind enough, to spare my innocence
And let me keep my illusions safe from harm
To think why friends revealed the truth, I'd leap to your defense
Strange the way the cruelest cuts have come
It's late, I guess I'll be going, but don't expect me to wish you well
There's too much gone between us, whatever's left now I can't tell
But I know, there'll be a time when I won't crumble like today
No I, won't feel like screaming out should I see you glance my way
Yes I might find some bright new future that you can't steal away
Oh, how I'm Waiting for the day
Oh, how I'm Waiting for the day......


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Loading