Sunday 8 May 2011

Deepika considers lawful deed touching Ragini MMS

Ekta Kapoor's next let go Ragini MMS is considering lawful deed against the producers in case the film is not shown to her ahead of its release.


Mystic story, which is making news for its affective scenes, is based on the 22-year-old Delhi girl Deepika, who was secretly filmed by her real life boyfriend when they both got intimate. The film which is said to be stirred by the 2007 Hollywood movie Paranormal Activity is slated to release on May 13. The film revolves around a slyly shot video of a couple, starring Raj Kumar Yadav of Love Sex Dhoka fame and Kainaz Motivala who was seen as Taniya in Wake up Sid. Whereas the girl was improving from the scandal in Delhi, Ekta thought of making a film on the topic. Soon she met Deepika and incorporated her story in Ragini MMS. Afterward, Deepika also signed a contract with Balaji Telefilms. Now that the promos have strike the screen, she wants to see the film before its leave go of. 


Deepika told reporters "I was shown the script and I did read it. I had no problem with it. There is a difference between reading the script and interpreting it on screen, in a film. If I am not shown the film then I am talking to my legal adviser about it, I have told Ekta that I want to see the film. I had gone to Balaji Telefilms office and they said that the movie is not ready. The film is releasing next week, so how is that possible. As per the contract that I have signed with Balaji I should be shown the film. I want to see how my character is being portrayed on screen because if there is something bad then my image will be ruined."


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Loading