Saturday 25 June 2011

To ma Angel.....!!!!



 Oh, mah’ solitary QuEEn,


Wheneva’ I look into;


Your deep black eyes,


I sink to its bottom.





But those alluring shiny mane,


Flowing down ya’ shoulder


Rescues and saves me each time.





Those exotic voices,


That springs out of your tempting heart


Are more than enough to hypnotize this chap.


Moreover the appealing smile,





That curls up through your lips


Creates magic and engulfs my mind.


The ravishing touch of your hand


Gives me the vigor.



And evokes in me; the obsessive desire,


To make you mine for ever.





The authentic beauty of yours,


Magnetizes me every momenZ.


Those appealing innocence


And the enticing charm


Tranquillizes me every now and then





Feel it oh! Angelic one,


The rose of my heart,


Is waiting with me, just for your one intriguing glance.





Your happiness is what I pray forever………..


Coz, it is where my dreams, hopes and aspirations


……………………ends………………….

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Loading