Tuesday 12 July 2011

KRK proposes 5 crores to Mallika Sherawat

Kamal Rashid Khan who is widely famous as KRK made a weird treaty with the Murder youngster Mallika Sherawat. The Big Boss rival said that he resolve give Mallika two crores if she consents to superstar in his movie but if the big screen dooms at the box office, he will disburse her 5 crores. Not only has he wanted John Abraham to take part in her boyfriend. The characters demands Mallika Sherawat to have fun a girl who dates lots of guys at an era.

Kamal Rashid sent the tweet to Mallika, “If you will do my film I shall pay you 2 crore and if the film will not be super hit then I shall pay you 5 crore as fine. Why did I offer film to John and Malika? According to script I need a man who is good boyfriend and a female who is having 3 boyfriends, Malika ji is very open minded girl she doesn't mind to have many boyfriends so people will accept her in that character easily.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Loading