Sunday 26 June 2011

'100 Sexiest Women 2011' ,Katrina Kaif


Bollywood actress, Katrina Kaif crowned the '100 Sexiest Women 2011' catalog of an entertainment magazine, stitching out colleague star Deepika Padukone, who clutched this heading very last year. The inventory is supported on sms and online choice. Katrina Kaif got 35,000 chooses. This is the third time that she has max outed the sexiest woman survey. She won the same title in 2008 and subsequently in 2009.As rising up; she was very spellbound by this label.
Katrina Kaif said, "Everyone knows I have grown up in London, and out there was a very famous kind of you know the '100 most attractive women list'. And it was a lot of fun for me; I would see the people I would really like. So when they launched this in India, I was like that's quite interesting. First time I got this title, I was very shocked. Second time I got, I was like it's a lot of fun. And now this year, I think it's been a wonderful shoot. It's always nice, because I would say that when you have grandchildren and you look back over those years, I mean 50 years from now, I could have those magazine covers on a wall and I can say one time I was considered sexy."
The actress also skin texture on the cover page of the newest edition of the magazine. Katrina is also the most searched Indian celebrity

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Loading