Monday 20 June 2011

Shilpa to start on 2nd DVD for Yoga


Shilpa Shetty was single of the former Bollywood actors to come out with her own fitness video and if information are to be supposed, her after that is on its way. 

When posed, the respond, "It isn't a yoga video like the first one. I can't reveal the concept. I'd rather keep it close to my heart until things work out". And about her movie plans, she tells, “I want to get on with my film-production plans. My plate is really full at the moment. I couldn't ask for more."

She also says."I want to produce films with directors who are on the same page as me. That is definitely happening this year. My health clinic in Khar has also been completely re-done. Now you know why I like being called an active housewife."

She's been dividing her time between three cities, Dubai, London and Mumbai, but home is always Mumbai.

Bipasha Basu and Lara Dutta soon chased.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Loading