Saturday 2 July 2011

Lisa Ray’s 'OH MY GOLD' for TLC Jewellery


Females love Jewellery and currently TLC fetches an every fresh string that’s a tempting mixture of gold, diamonds, pearls and nuggets. India’s desired lifestyle direct make known the launch of ‘OH MY GOLD’ hosted by celebrated global artist Lisa Ray. Lisa appeared akin to a princess as she had put on a set which integrated gigantic necklace, long earrings and heavy bangles.


Lisa said, “It was a custom made show for me, as it has everything I like. It was a celebration for me as I travelled a lot for it. I am sure people will like the show as everyone loves Jewellery. I had very superficial information about the kind of Jewellery India has. However, with this show, I came to know many a things. It’s interesting to know why people love gold, as there are not just logical but, also financial reasons for people to buy gold.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Loading