Monday 25 July 2011

Sonakshi walks ramp for Shantanu Nikhil Collection

Sonakshi Sinha twisted showstopper for stylish duo Shantanu Nikhil at the continuing Delhi Couture Week. Sonakshi stared beautiful in a pallid ordered dress among silver inflated overcoat. Poonam and Shatrughan Sinha were in attendance to carry their offspring. 

The collection featured complex drapes and shapes mixture of usual and modern. Gowns and Lehenga had shaded and natured of yellows, oranges, blues and mauves. Neutral shades like black, white, brown and exposed were as well utilized. Hair was attached carefully in a flipside roll. No composition apart from for dark brown blusher was worn. Models swapped quick look as on foot on the rise, generous lesser looks to every extra. Fashion was so serious that it was tricky to hike for the models. Sonakshi Sinha was undoubtedly emphasize of prove.

Sonakshi says about collection that, “They are my favorite designers and I have been wearing their clothes. Whole setting and atmosphere was so good. White is one of my favorite colors. My dress is a beautiful mix of western and Indian. My father liked the dress so much that he has asked me to not return it. I’m very happy that my parents came to support me today.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Loading